Thursday 18 September 2014

Women Wear on Dates which men like

Men might not all the time notice your haircut but there are a few fashion items that attract their interest.

The other day one of my friend remarked that she would remember 2014 as the year when she started regularly wearing jeans in its place of dresses. I was in fact somewhat surprised I didn't notice since I'd like to think myself a relatively observant guy. But when I got to asking my male friends about what they like to see women wear, I found I wasn't only. "Clothes?" one of my friend offered, somewhat unhelpfully, and then, "But occasionally no clothes?"

The bottom line is that there is no exact item men want to see a woman wear…on dates or otherwise. One of my friend mentioned that a girl's style should just be
"appropriate for the occasion." If we're going out for fancy drinks or dinner, a cocktail dress is always very nice to see. Jeans are very great for dive bars and movies. Your work pants, although? Not so much. We don't necessarily desire our date to look professional. There's somewhat endearing about a woman who only has the slightest affinity for a sports team but wears their colors to a game. If a girl loves the team and is radical about her preferred jersey, wearing the piece in fact demonstrates loyalty.

There are a few things we don't necessarily desire to see out on a date. For instance: yoga pants. Those are for yoga and yes you look remarkable in them but no they aren't for date night. Also, no Uggs. I have no plan why it turns so many of my guy friends off, but I'm in compact agreement with them; please leave those at house.

All of this being said, we men are very simple creatures. One gentleman said, "Some sighting of skin: legs, neckline, chest, collar bone," is nice. But at the end of the day, the way a girls wears her clothes is much more vital than anything else. We desire you to be you. One friend told me, "I just want her to express her qualities with what she wears; nothing too common." If that means you're a dress woman and jeans are foreign, that's all right. If you right away get into sweats and a tee when you're home, we won't hold that against you.

Men are attracted to self-confidence, not the ideal skirt. Be actually yourself, wear something you feel hot in, and we will probably agree. When you dress in a way that makes you feel very sexy, you project sexy. And when in uncertainty, as one friend suitably put it, "A very simple black dress would triumph the day for boy and country in most situations."

No comments:

Post a Comment