Monday 6 January 2014

A Very Touching love Story

 A very poor boy was in love with a rich man's daughter. One day he proposed the girl and the girl replayed--”Hey! Listen, your salary for one month is my daily hand expenses--How can I be marrying with you..? 


How could you have thinking of about this? I can not at all love you, so forget about me and try to get engaged to someone else at which is your level” But by some means the boy could not forget her so easily.

After 10 years they suddenly meet each other in a shopping mall. The girl again said….,”Hey--! You! How are you? Now I am married. Do you know how much my husband’s salary is..? He is getting 15,700 dollar per month! Can you beat that? And he is also very handsome and smart” .

The boy’s eyes got wet with tears on hearing those words from that lady, after few seconds later, her husband came there and before the lady could say something to her husband he said the guy “Sir you’re here and you’ve met my Wife.” Then her husband said to his wife, “This is my chief, I’m also one of those workers who are working on his $100 million project! And do you know a fact my dear? 

My boss loved a girl but he failed to win her heart…. That’s why he has remained unmarried since now. How lucky would that lady have been, if she had married my boss now?. 
These days no one love someone that much?" He said all these to his wife. His wife looked in total shock but couldn’t say a word.

 Life is to short and it is just like a mirror. You can only see as much as it reflects. So don’t be too superior or proud by looking down on others because of their present situations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment